Up to 400 lb weight capacity and high torque drivetrain makes for a powerful scooter
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Front shopping basket Included!
- Weight Capacity: up to 400 lbs.
- Adjustable captain seat
- Optional 5" power elevating seat
- Steel front bumper to protect shroud
- Padded armrests height, width, and angle adjustable
- Headlight, tail lights, and hazard lights for safety
The Pioneer 4 Scooter by Merits, provide individuals with limited mobility the freedom and independence to move comfortably both indoors and outdoors. The Pioneer 4 Scooter combines functionality, convenience, and safety features to enhance the overall mobility experience. It is built with a sturdy and durable frame, designed to handle various terrains and provide stability during rides. Features include a captains seat for comfortability, flip up armrests are height, angle and seat width adjustable.
Why We Like It
The Pioneer 4 Scooter is designed with a compact and agile design, making it easy to navigate through narrow hallways and crowded spaces. It offers a tight turning radius of 39", allowing users to maneuver effectively in tight corners and small spaces. It has 10" foam filled tires that provide a smooth and comfortable ride on uneven surfaces, such as sidewalks or gravel paths. Making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
|Max Speed:||5.00 mph|
|Scooter Drive Range:||18.00 miles|
|Heaviest Piece:||97 lbs.|
|Scooter Seat Width:||20"|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Max Incline Rating:||12 °|
|Max Seat to Ground Height:||25"|
|Lowest Seat to Ground Height:||22"|
|Max Seat to Deck Height:||19"|
|Multiple Seating Options:||No|
|Wheel Type:||Four Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||10"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||10"|
|Battery Type:||12V / U1 x 2 pcs|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Motor Size:||DC 24V, 250W (Rating) / 915W (Max)|
|Braking System:||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|
|Weight Without Batteries:||163.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||26.00 lbs.|
|Seat Section Weight:||40.00 lbs.|
|Base and Tiller Weight:||97.00 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||189 lbs.|
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this scooter (5 years).
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Warranty exclusions: Plastic shrouds, tires, seating, upholstery/armpads, bulbs.
Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.