Great for people with heights from 4'10" - 6'2".
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
FREE Cup Holder
FREE Zippered Basket Bag
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Height adjustable arms, legs and backrest
- 7" Wheels
- Available in a sleek pearl white color
Recommended User Heights:
- 4'10" to 6'2"
- Wheel Size: 7.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
The Luxe Rollator from Medline provides a stable and comfortable walking experience. This rollator is perfect for using around the house or out on the town. The 7" wheels with swivel casters make it easier to maneuver over rough and uneven terrain as well as carpeted areas.
What Makes This Different
The Luxe comes standard with 19" between the handles, and a 12" x 14" padded seat that is very comfortable to sit and rest on. Adjusting the height of the rollator has been made very easy, and height adjustable arms and legs help to customize the size to fit your needs. The padded backrest is also height adjustable, allowing the comfortable back to be at the appropriate level for your back when sitting.
Why We Like It
Two standard features that come with the Luxe are a cup holder and a removable zippered bag that is water proof. This nylon bag fits nicely in the basket, and can hold a wallet, phone, and any other small personal items that you need when you are on the go. When you are ready to take your bag with you, an attached shoulder strap makes it easy to carry.
What You Need to Know
Your rollator will come in a box and assembles tool free. When you are ready to fold the Luxe up for transporting, simply pull up on the strap to help the rollator fold up.
|Recommended User Height:||4' 10" to 6' 2"|
|Walker Seat Height:||19.00 in.|
|Recommended User Heights:||4'10" to 6'2"|
|Handle Height:||30.5" to 37.5"|
|Seat Depth:||12 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||14.00 in.|
|Product Weight:||15.00 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||7.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||19.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||20.60 lbs.|
Luxe Rollator Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Luxe Rollator.
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many have other rights, which vary from state to state.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Frame
6 MONTH WARRANTY:
Any other “wearable” parts.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.