Folding Paddle Walker
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Release mechanism design for users with limited hand dexterity
- Height adjustable legs
- Easy snap, no tool assembly
Recommended User Heights:
- 5'5" to 6'4"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
The Medline Folding Paddle Walker provides an easy push or pull paddle mechanism for users with limited hand movement or dexterity. These paddles control each side of the walker independently which allows for easier maneuverability and storage. The walker is lightweight & sturdy and comes with height adjustable legs that accommodate most adult sizes.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Medline Folding Paddle Walker is only available in the color blue.
|Width Between Handlebars:||17.5"|
|Recommended User Height:||5' 5" to 6' 4"|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'5" to 6'4"|
|Handle Height:||32" to 38"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||10.35 lbs.|
Your Medline Product is warranted to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect or failure covered by this
warranty, contact SpinLife at 1-800-850-0335. Medline will, at its option, repair or replace your Medline
This warranty does not extend to damage or failure occurring as a result of owner misuse or
negligence, normal wear and tear, or other causes unrelated to the manufacture and design of the
product. This express warranty is Medline’s sole and exclusive warranty and your sole remedy in the
event of default or failure. Medline is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages or
costs arising from use of the warranted products, or any defect therein or failure thereof. Medline
disclaims all other warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.