Adult Heavy-Duty Folding Walker
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- Approximate user height: 5'5" - 6'4"
- Height adjustable
- Two-button folding capacity
Recommended User Heights:
- 5'5" to 6'4"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
The adult heavy-duty walker from Medline has an extra-wide frame and higher weight capacity to help accommodate larger patients with an ambulatory device that has a comfortable fit. Made of aluminum, this walker is lightweight and can easily fold away for storage or transporting in your car's back seat or trunk. Designed with a steel cross brace, the Medline heavy-duty walker has 19" of width between the handgrips giving you extra room and greater support.
|Width Between Handlebars:||19"|
|Recommended User Height:||5' 5" to 6' 4"|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'5" to 6'4"|
|Handle Height:||32.25" to 39.25"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||7 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||9.80 lbs.|
Adult Heavy-Duty Folding Walker Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Adult Heavy-Duty Folding Walker.
Your Medline Product is warranted to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect or failure covered by this
warranty, contact SpinLife at 1-800-850-0335. Medline will, at its option, repair or replace your Medline
This warranty does not extend to damage or failure occurring as a result of owner misuse or
negligence, normal wear and tear, or other causes unrelated to the manufacture and design of the
product. This express warranty is Medline’s sole and exclusive warranty and your sole remedy in the
event of default or failure. Medline is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages or
costs arising from use of the warranted products, or any defect therein or failure thereof. Medline
disclaims all other warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.