ActiveCare Air Mattress
Comfortable and effective when it comes to the treatment of pressure sores
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 Year Warranty
- Multiple layer pressure distribution foam
- Powered air surface for the treatment of pressure sores
- Extremely comfortable with memory foam
- Surface reacts to user's body profile
- Available in 36" and 42" widths
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The ActiveCare Air Mattress by Med-Mizer, which are commonly used in healthcare settings for pressure relief and comfort, particularly for patients at risk of pressure ulcers or bedsores. The alternating pressure cycles range from 5 to 30 minutes to redistribute the patient's weight evenly across the surface. These mattresses aim to provide comfort and support to patients, especially those who spend extended periods in bed due to medical conditions.
Why We Like It
The ActiveCare Air Mattress by Med-Mizer has an alternating pressure systems that the cells inflate and deflate in a pattern, periodically changing pressure points. Low air loss systems maintain a steady flow of air, reducing heat and moisture buildup. The mattresses are also designed for easy cleaning and maintenance to ensure a hygienic environment for the patient.
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (12) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.