A pre-contoured foam cushion with excellent comfort and advanced positioning.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Water Resistant Zippered Cover
2 Year Warranty
Made in the USA
- Excellent positioning high-quality polyurethane cushion
- Unique hexagonal shapes for pressure relief
- Pressure relief and positioning
- Mild contoured well for the Ischial Tuberosities and Coccycx
- Contoured leg troughs for lateral stabilityIST
The Ki Mobility Axiom P is made of a high-quality polyurethane foam designed for advanced pressure relief and positioning. The Axiom line of cushions is based around their hexagonal foam shapes in the well of the cushion. The hexagonal shapes reduce surface tension which means you better immerse into the cushion. With less surface tension, you have more immersion into the cushion and experience better pressure relief. TA-quality cover features a 4-way stretch, water resistant pleated top layer. The single layer is the key. By using only one layer, surface tension is kept to a minimum which provides better immersion into the hexagonal foam shapes and therefore better immersion into the cushion.
What Makes This Different
The Axiom P features advanced contour and high-quality polyurethane base. The Axiom P provides a comfortable cushion while creating excellent stability and support. The P' of the Axiom line is focused on positioning. A contoured well supports the trochanters and properly positions your femurs. The hexagonal shapes in the contoured well envelops the ischial tuberosities and coccyx for excellent support and stability.
Why We Like It
The Axiom P is designed for those needing a high-quality foam cushion with advanced contour for positioning and pressure relief while still being extremely comfortable. The polyurethane for the cushion allows for great positioning and comfort. The cover used for the Axiom line is equally high in quality. The cover is water-resistant with a zipper to make taking it on and off simple while still protecting the cushion. There is an easy-to-reach front handle and utility loops for hanging items such as keys.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
14" - 15"
16" - 17"
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
22" - 23"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2.3 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.