Easy set-up and assembly for a highly-adjustable homecare bed
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- Height range of 8-3/4” – 26”
- Under Bed Clearance of 18”
- Standard Width of 35”
- Optional Widths of 39” or 42” with CareWide Accessory
- 8-Button Hand Pendant
The WeCare by Joerns is a simple split-frame design made for easy delivery and assembly. The WeCare provides great stability making entrance and exits from the bed feel more secure and safe for the user as well as caregivers. A low height of 8-3/4” allows the user to transfer safely out of the bed and protects against injury from falls while in the bed. The user will get an excellent night’s sleep with the WeCare’s fully adjustable sleep deck which allows independent lowering and raising of both the and the feet. An AutoContour positioning will quickly raise both the head and feet at the same time. An 8-button hand pendent is used to perfectly adjust the head height, foot height as well as the bed’s overall height to the user’s desire.
What Makes This Different
The WeCare has a great height adjustment range of 8-3/4” to 26”. The low height provides safety to the user for easy exits and entrances while also lowering risks of injury due to falls from bed. The 26” height makes for easier and safer assistance from care providers. The open leg design permits exceptional clearance and ease of use for patient lifts and positioning of wheelchairs or overbed tables. A three-section mattress support platform provides excellent while reducing shearing (sliding down the bed).
Why We Like It
The WeCare is designed to provide a safe, highly adjustable homecare bed that is easy to assemble and operate. The head and foot adjustability allow the user to find their perfect comfort for an excellent night’s sleep. For taller users there is an option for a 4” length extension. Those who require or just prefer a little extra width may add extensions to make the bed either 39” or 42” wide.
|Bed Height:||8.75" to 26"|
|Adjustable Bed Length:||80" to 84"|
|Adjustable Bed Width:||35" to 42"|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||145 lbs.|
This one-year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 7 years from the date of delivery.
Welds are covered under warranty for the lifetime1 of the product.
Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions is not covered.
Any alteration, modification, or repair, unless performed by or authorized in writing by Joerns Healthcare, will void this warranty.
Joerns beds contain various parts that wear from normal use. These parts, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the one-year warranty, but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.