Trapeze Floor Stand (For use with 7740P Offset Trapeze Bar)
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Provides free standing support for Offset Trapeze Bar, model 7740P
- Folds flat for storage and transporting
- Specs" to Specs"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
The Invacare Trapeze Floor Stand is to be used with the Invacare Offset Trapeze Bar, model 7740P. It provides free standing support for the trapeze bar when attaching the bar to a headboard is not possible.
|Bed Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||20 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||23.00 lbs.|
Trapeze Floor Stand (For use with 7740P Offset Trapeze Bar) Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Trapeze Floor Stand (For use with 7740P Offset Trapeze Bar).
3-Year Limited Warranty
Invacare warrants its product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years for the original purchaser. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
For warranty service, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased your Invacare product. The warranty does not apply to problems that arise from normal wear and tear.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.