Full Body Sling with Commode Cut-Out
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Commode opening allows easy toileting access
- Mesh fabric is washer-safe
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- Offers full head and neck support
- Soft fabric; chain-free design
The Invacare Full Body Slings come with a Commode Cut-out for toileting activities and is available in three sizes to meet a variety of client needs. The new, improved overall design makes them all easier than ever to position. The Full Body Slings feature a unique, fully padded fabric that forms a soft yet supportive surface. The soft-brushed lining helps prevent sliding for ultimate comfort and skin protection. And the new stretch-resistant feature means the slings will hold their shape, for superior support and ease of positioning. For clients and caregivers alike, Invacare Full Body Slings are designed with comfort and safety in mind.
|Weight Capacity:||450.00 lbs.||450.00 lbs.||450.00 lbs.|
|Sling Overall Width:||45.50"||45.50"||41.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||3.00 lbs.|
Full Body Sling with Commode Cut-Out Reviews
94% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Full Body Sling with Commode Cut-Out.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.