Aquatec Ocean Ergo VIP Shower Commode Chair
Premium Mobile Shower & Commode Chair with Tilt-In-Space Option
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
2 Year Warranty
Made in the USA
- 5-40 degree tilt for added postural support
- Adjustable arm rests
- Angle-adjustable footrests with heel loops
- Contoured, ergonomic seating
- Easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Reinforced stability
All of the features of the standard Ocean Go plus with an additional 5-40 degree tilt for those who require assistance with their posture while seated! The Aquatec Ocean Ergo VIP Shower and Commode Chair comes equipped with a collection pan, lid and pan support guide rail and has holds up to 330 lbs. Features ergonomic, height-adjustable swing-away armrests and footrests and angle-adjustable flip-up textured footplates with heel loops for security. The ergonomic seating is contoured for your comfort. The narrow width and tight wheel base make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
What Makes This Different
Even more customization is possible on the the Ocean Ergo VIP! In addition to height-adjustable armrests and angle-adjustable flip-up footplates, the VIP has an added recline with 5-40 degree adjustable tilt. The seat height is also adjustable between 18.5” and 23”. The footrests are texturized and have heel loops for safety. No tools are required for any adjustments.
Why We Like It
The Aquatec Ocean Ergo offers even great customization - the ergonomic, contoured seating offers both an an upright position while seated or the option of a 5-40 degree tilt for assistance with postural support. The innovative wheel base design allows the Ocean Go to easily maneuver tight spaces with a overall width of just 22”. Multiple adjustable features make it easy to adapt to many body types and comfort levels, making this chair a great option for more than one user. This narrower width also offers a better fit over standard toilets for independent personal care.
|Shower Chair Seat Width:
|Bath Seat Width:
|18.5" to 23"
|Seat Width Between Arms:
|Overall Width (Open):
|40.5 to to 45.5 to
|Angle of Tilt:
|-5 ° to 40 °
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Invacare 2-Year Commode Warranty
If you have a problem with your Commode, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for an authorized technician to diagnose/repair your commode. Invacare will have the parts shipped directly to the technician, or your residence. Every effort will be made to return your commode to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Frame (to be free of defect, normal wear and tear does not apply)
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Commode will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.