Aquatec Ocean Ergo Self-Propel Shower Commode Chair
Premium mobile shower and commode chair with self-propeling capability
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
2 Year Warranty
- Weight capacity of 330 lbs or 400 lbs
- Height adjustable arm rests
- Angle adjustable footrests
- Contoured, Ergonomic Seating
- Easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Reinforced Stability
The Aquatec Ocean Ergo VIP Shower and Commode Chair comes complete with collection pan, lid and pan support guide rail along with 24" Wheels for self-propelling. This model available in 2 sizes - the standard size supports up to 330 lbs and an extra-large supports up to 400 lb. Features include adjustable armrests, footrests and adjustable seat height.The ergonomic seating is contoured for your comfort. The narrow width and tight wheel base make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
What Makes This Different
The Aquatec Ocean Ergo Self-Propel has ergonomic, contoured seating, allowing for a more upright position and enhanced comfort and is available in 2 different weight capacities. This model features ergonomic seating, height-adjustable swing-away armrests and angle-adjustable flip-up textured footplates with heel loops for security. The seat height is also adjustable between 18.5” and 23”. The footrests are texturized and have heel loops for safety. No tools are required for any adjustments.
Why We Like It
All the features of the Ocean Ergo plus added self-ambulation with 24" wheels in both standard and XL sizes. The innovative wheel base design allows the Ocean Go to easily maneuver tight spaces with an overall width of just 26.5”. Multiple adjustable features make it easy to adapt to your body type and comfort level. This narrower width also offers a better fit over standard toilets for independent personal care.
|Ocean Ergo Self-Propel||Ocean Ergo Self-Propel Extra Large|
|Shower Chair Seat Width:||19"||19"|
|Bath Seat Width:||19"||19"|
|Seat Height:||18.5" to 23"||18.5" to 23"|
|Overall Width (Open):||26.00"||26.50"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"||24"|
|Seat Width Between Arms:||18.00"||21.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||37.5 lbs.|
Invacare 2-Year Commode Warranty
If you have a problem with your Commode, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for an authorized technician to diagnose/repair your commode. Invacare will have the parts shipped directly to the technician, or your residence. Every effort will be made to return your commode to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Frame (to be free of defect, normal wear and tear does not apply)
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Commode will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.