Lightweight manual chair that is easy to propel and transport.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Available in 12" and 14" seat widths
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Total weight 32 lbs excluding front riggings
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
The Viper is a versatile wheelchair easy to propel with large urethane rear tires. The Viper comes standard with adjustable flip-back padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is height adjustable from 16"-18" heights to provide added patient comfort. These comfort options make the Viper from Drive. This wheelchair comes with flip back removable desk arms, and seat widths of 12" or 14".
Why We Like It
The Viper is lightweight and makes it easy to maneuver and transport. You can customize your chair to fit your needs with adjustable seat height, removeable armrests, and footrest that adjust to different angles. The easy-to-use design make it an great option for a wide range of users.
|Product Weight:||30 lbs||31 lbs|
|Built-In Growth Capabilities:||No||No|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs||250 lbs|
|Back Height:||16" to 18"||16" to 18"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||13.5" to 15.5"||13.5" to 15.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes||Yes|
|Height Adjustable Armrests:||Yes||Yes|
|Elevating Legrests Option:||Yes||Yes|
|Quick Release Axles:||No||No|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) Tire Option:||No||No|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||20"||22.5"|
|Overall Width Folded:||12"||12"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.