Classic Hydraulic Patient Lifter
Great for small spaces with a rotating pump handle usable from either side, this Hydraulic Patient Lifter disassembles for easy storage and transport.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 year Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Accommodates Hoyer 4-Point slings and traditional slings
- Legs adjust to fit around furniture and wheelchairs
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Adjustable U-legs to better accommodate seating
The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lifter gives you easy use and high quality at a reasonable price. This manual lift has an angular design with a non-sway cradle for extra stability.
What Makes This Different
If needed, the extended reach can pick patient up from the floor and the convenient rotating pump-handle allows operation from both sides of the lifter. The cradle is designed to handle 4-point slings. Adjustable legs are a plus, and the mast and base easily separate for storage or travel.
Why We Like It
The Hoyer HML 400 is a smooth operating lift system from a reliable company. The U-base when closed allows you to maneuver the lift through doors and and around corners. Expanded, the U-base allows for better positioning over commodes or chairs.
What You Need to Know Before Ordering
Some assembly required. Hardware included.
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||40.50"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||5.50"|
|Base Width Closed:||24.00"|
|Lifting Range:||28" to 77"|
|Caster Size - Front:||4.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||4.00"|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||Yes|
|Sling Types:||4-Point Sling|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||116 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||120.00 lbs.|
Classic Hydraulic Patient Lifter Reviews
98% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Classic Hydraulic Patient Lifter.
If you have a problem with your Hoyer Lift, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange to have the necessary parts for repair sent to your residence or to a technician. Every effort will be made to return your Hoyer Lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase. The following parts are warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship:
One Year: All Parts and Components
Exclusions: Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.