Summit Outdoor Stair Lift
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
16' of Custom Track
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Installs on either side of the staircase.
- Attaches to the stairs, not the wall.
- Can be plugged in at the top or bottom of the staircase.
Get out and about whenever your heart desires, literally! Harmar's Outdoor Stair Lift Model you can utilize the stairs outside your home with confidence and ease all year long.
This unit is built to withstand the elements offering a header cover, chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover that protects both the seat and chassis. With a cable-operated system that uses a steel aircraft cable rated at 4,200 pounds breaking strength, you are guaranteed a smooth and safe ride up and down your straight staircase.
We understand that your comfort is very important and a necessary need, that is why we have selected the only cable driven stair lift provided in the market today. All other stair lifts run on a gear rack. The downside to this is that as the gears travel over the rack, gripping to each section, the stair lift jolts and leaves you with a bumpy ride. When your have back pains, leg pains or any pains for that matter; any jolts and/or bumps can cause even greater pain. Our cable unit provides a safe and smooth ride with exceptional comfort.
Another feature that separates this unit from its competitors is the 90 degree swivel seat that swivels at not only the top, but the bottom as well! This feature allows for a safe entry and exit of your stair lift. It also has safety sensors on each side of the footplate which stops the lift if there are any obstructions on the track or staircase.
Don't forget the call/send stations at both the top and bottom of the unit making it easy and convenient to bring the stair lift to you, no matter where you need it. Harmar stair lift units are the only stair lift line in the industry that are universal to be mounted on either the right side or left side of your staircase requiring no additional parts to be transferred to either side.
*For installation you will need an outlet within 10ft of the lift
* Certain states and counties may require additional permitting/upcharges fees-
States that we know of: AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OR, WA
Stair Lift installation regulations vary from state-to-state, and additional permit fees may apply.
Please reference the list below to see if your state may require additional permitting. For questions, please call our Stair Lift Experts at 1-800-850-0335.
License Required for residential installs:*
AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, KY, MA, MI, MN, MT, NV, OK, OR, VA, WA, WV, WI
License Required for commercial installs:*
AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NC, OK, OR, RI, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
*List of states is up to date as best known and may change at any time.
Measuring your stairway correctly is essential to ensuring that your new stair lift will install easily and function safely and properly. Please follow the instructions below carefully.
Need help? Please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Summit Outdoor Stair Lift Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Summit Outdoor Stair Lift.
1-Year on Batteries
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.