Summit Indoor Stair Lift
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
16' of Custom Track
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Up to 16' of track
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Mounts to the stairs, not the wall
- Seat swivels 90º at both the top and bottom of the stairs
- Seat and footrest fold up when not in use
- Lift automatically stops at the top and bottom of the stairs
The Summit Indoor Stair Lift from Harmar is a great solution when walking up and down your indoor stairs is no longer an option. With a cable-operated system that uses steel aircraft cable rated at 4,200 pounds breaking strength, you are guaranteed a smooth and safe ride up your straight staircase. And quick too at a speed of 20 feet per minute.
One of the features of this unit that separates it from its competitors is that the seat swivels a full 90 degrees at the top and the bottom of the lift, this allows for safe entry and exit of the stair lift. It also has safety sensors on each side of the foot plate which stops the lift if there are any obstructions on the track. And call/send stations both at the top and bottom of the unit makes it convenient no matter where you need it.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
For installation a power outlet needs to be within 6ft of the bottom your stairs.
** NOTE - the weight capacity is lowers to 250lbs when the track length exceeds 16 feet as the length reduces the pull strength of the spool.
Stair Lift installation regulations vary from state-to-state, and additional permit fees may apply.
* Certain states and counties may require additional permitting/upcharges fees-
States that we know of: AL, CA, CT, FL, GA, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, OR, WA
Please reference the list below to see if your state may require additional permitting. For questions, please call our Stair Lift Experts at 1-800-850-0335.
License Required for residential installs:*
AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, KY, MA, MI, MN, MT, NV, OK, OR, VA, WA, WV, WI
License Required for commercial installs:*
AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NC, OK, OR, RI, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
*List of states is up to date as best known and may change at any time.
Measuring your stairway correctly is essential to ensuring that your new stair lift will install easily and function safely and properly. Please follow the instructions below carefully.
Need help? Please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Summit Indoor Stair Lift Reviews
98% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Summit Indoor Stair Lift.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.