Comforter PR-535 with MaxiComfort
The PR-535 is designed with comfort in mind and a full range of sizes.
Comforter PR-535 with MaxiComfort
The PR-535 is designed with comfort in mind and a full range of sizes.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 Year In-Home Service
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- SpinLife Exclusive: Luxe Fabrics!
- Maxi-Comfort Zero Gravity Positioning
- Weight Capacity: up to 500 lbs
- Ultra plush padded armrests and backrest
- Programmable hand control
- Full chaise pad seating- no gap between the seat and footrest
- Available in Petite/Small, Medium, Tall, Medium Extra Wide and Large sizes
The MaxiComfort PR-535 was designed to offer improved functionality and user comfort. Thchair features an ultra padded arm style for more comfort and value, extended armrests to provide better ease of use while entering or exiting the chair while lifted, a new ultra plush back style for maximum comfort, and a tasteful new seam design.
Relax and unwind in Golden's patented MaxiComfort Zero-Gravity Positioning Technology to offer you more positioning comfort than any other lift and recline chair available today. You can also elevate the hips to relieve lower back pain or recline with your feet above your heart to relieve swelling in your legs, ankles and feet.
What Makes This Different
Golden's re-imagined the structure of this recliner's backrest by strategically placing its seams away from load bearing areas of your back. The seams were designed to support an ultra plush head and lumber area that flows down the middle of the backrest to relieve spinal pressure.
A button on the hand control places you into Trendelenburg position which raises one's feet higher than the head and heart which helps relieve swelling to the feet and legs. All MaxiComfort chairs from Golden feature pre- programmed recline settings for TV watching and Zero-Gravity, plus programmable buttons that let you save your favorite position for later! Please note Medium extra-wide option does not have Trendelenburg position.
Why We Like It
The PR-535 MaxiComforter is available in sizes Junior Petite/Small, Medium, Large and Tall with a weight capacity of 375 lbs. The MaxiComforter also features pocketed coil seating in sizes Petite/Small, Medium, Large and Tall for extra comfort. The Medium-Wide size has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. and a seat width of 27”; dual motors and extra-sturdy frame provide increased durability.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
User height ranges are approximates, please use seat width and depth to determine the best chair size for you. SpinLife’s 1 year In-Home Diagnostics, Labor and Repair contract is FREE with your purchase. For additional peace of mind, upgrade your In-Home service contract for an additional fee. Your chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Residential Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. Optional Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery are also available for an extra fee, see details at right.
The Medium Extra Wide chair does not have the Auto-Drive feature, so the back and footrest do not move independently from each other. The Large Extra Wide does include Auto-Drive so the two sections can be adjusted independently.
*NOTE: Height information is a recommendation only. Please check your individual height and size requirements regarding seat width, seat depth, seat to floor height and seat back height. It is recommended the user's feet are on the ground when in a seated position.
Unboxing Your Golden Lift Chair. Golden lift chairs ship fully assembled on a wooden pallet. You’ll need to remove the shipping carton and protective plastic wrapping from the chair. It’s usually best to have two people lift the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home.
|Large||Large Extra Wide||Medium||Medium Extra Wide||Petite/Small||Tall|
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 375 lbs.||Up to 600 lbs.||Up to 375 lbs.||Up to 500 lbs.||Up to 375 lbs.||Up to 375 lbs.|
|User Height:||5' 10" to 6' 0"||5' 11" to 6' 2"||5' 4" to 5' 10"||5' 4" to 5' 10"||4' 0" to 5' 5"||6' 3" to 6' 8"|
|Width Between Arms:||22.00"||29.00"||20.00"||27.00"||20.00"||22.00"|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"||20.00"||20.00"||20.00"||20.00"||23.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||29.00"||30.00"||27.00"||30.00"||26.00"||31.00"|
|Back Angle Reclined:||178 °||178 °||178 °||178 °||178 °||178 °|
|Wall Hugger Model:||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||25.00"||21.00"||23.00"||25.00"||22.00"||26.00"|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extended Footrest Available:||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Headrest Cover Included:||No||No||No||No||No||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||125 lbs.|
You have 44 choices for this product.
Comforter PR-535 with MaxiComfort Reviews
94% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Comforter PR-535 with MaxiComfort.
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY MAXICOMFORT MODELS
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
• GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following pro-rated basis. • Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 5 earns a 25% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 6 earns a 15% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 7 earns a 5% discount off suggested retail price
By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00. GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expense for examination and/or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chair and/or parts or components.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTY
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subject to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and/or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives.
This warranty does not include costs for unnecessary service calls, i.e., in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the product, or finding an unsatisfactory power connection, etc.
Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
PR505 Petite or Small.............................. 300 lbs.
PR506 Medium......................................... 375 lbs.
505 Medium or Large................................ 375 lbs.
PR756MC Medium or Large..................... 375 lbs.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden
will correct the defect in conformity with the Consumer Limited Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty.
THE LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental damages so the above limitation or Exclusion may not apply to you.
GOLDEN shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or loss not contained in this Warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from State to state.
All warranty claims must be approved by Golden Technologies before any service is performed.
Warranty is valid in all 50 states, Canadian Provinces and Puerto Rico.
"Lifetime Warranty" on Brisa fabrics by UltraFabrics
The most common kind of warranty on goods is a warranty that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This simply promises that the Ultrafabrics properly constructed the product, out of proper materials, and implies the products will perform as well as such products customarily do.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Chair cannot be unboxed.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.