Ashton PR-458 Luxe Edition
The Luxe PR-458 offers a classic style and SpinLife exclusive fabrics!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- IN-STOCK and READY TO SHIP!
- Seat size 20"W x 20"D
- Simple two button control
- Reclines for extra comfort
Meet the PR-458 3 position lift chair from Golden Technologies. This button-back chairs is a classic that will match any home décor. The plush backrest with fully padded footrest make this 3-position lounger extremely comfortable. The PR-458 is a perfect chair for reclining, watching TV, reading, or even taking nap. This version is available in SpinLife Exclusive Luxe fabrics.
What Makes It Different
The PR-458 is one of the few lift chairs offered in the SpinLife Exclusive Luxe premium fabric collections. Luxe is SpinLife's own exclusive line of soft and durable chenille that offers a wide range of colors to fit your lifestyle. The simple and traditional design gives the PR-458 a familiar and comfortable look while the fabric and color options convey a new, fresh appearance.
Why We Like It
The PR-458 has a well-padded seating area, an over-stuffed back, and fully padded footrest. This chair offers extreme quality for an affordable price. Golden covers this product with their Lifetime Limited Warranty. See warranty tab for details.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
SpinLife’s 1 year In-Home Diagnostics, Labor and Repair contract is FREE with your purchase. For additional peace of mind, why not upgrade your In-Home service contract up to five years for an additional fee. See details at right. Your Golden Lift Chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Curbside Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. Optional Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery are also available for an extra fee, see details at right.
Unboxing Your Golden Lift Chair. Golden lift chairs ship fully assembled on a wooden pallet. You’ll need to remove the shipping carton and protective plastic wrapping from the chair. It’s usually best to have two people lift the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home. There will be a few twist ties around the power cords and remote cable to remove.
Golden lift chairs are Proudly Made by Americans; with domestic and imported materials.
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 375 lbs.|
|Width Between Arms:||20.50"|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Not Available|
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||28.00"|
|Back Angle Reclined:||145 °|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||17.00"|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No|
|Arm Covers Included:||Yes|
|Headrest Cover Included:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||125 lbs.|
You have 6 choices for this product.
Ashton PR-458 Luxe Edition Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Ashton PR-458 Luxe Edition.
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY MAXICOMFORT MODELS
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
• GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or components.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOURTH THROUGH SEVENTH YEAR
During the period beginning with the expiration of the full three year parts warranty offered above and continuing through the seventh year after date of original purchase by a consumer, GOLDEN will warrant the electrical parts on the following pro-rated basis. • Year 4 earns a 35% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 5 earns a 25% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 6 earns a 15% discount off suggested retail price
• Year 7 earns a 5% discount off suggested retail price
By way of example, a part costing $100.00 that needs replacement in year 4 would cost $65.00. GOLDEN shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expense for examination and/or service of any warranted part or to pay for costs of transportation, handling and packaging of the chair and/or parts or components.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTY
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subject to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and/or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives.
This warranty does not include costs for unnecessary service calls, i.e., in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the product, or finding an unsatisfactory power connection, etc.
Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
PR505 Petite or Small.............................. 300 lbs.
PR506 Medium......................................... 375 lbs.
505 Medium or Large................................ 375 lbs.
PR756MC Medium or Large..................... 375 lbs.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden
will correct the defect in conformity with the Consumer Limited Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty.
THE LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental damages so the above limitation or Exclusion may not apply to you.
GOLDEN shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or loss not contained in this Warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from State to state.
All warranty claims must be approved by Golden Technologies before any service is performed.
Warranty is valid in all 50 states, Canadian Provinces and Puerto Rico.
"Lifetime Warranty" on Brisa fabrics by UltraFabrics
The most common kind of warranty on goods is a warranty that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This simply promises that the Ultrafabrics properly constructed the product, out of proper materials, and implies the products will perform as well as such products customarily do.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new and unused condition.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.