Upsee Mobility Harness
Allows children with mobility issues the ability to stand and move with the help of an adult
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- INCLUDES: Adult hip belt and Double sandals
- Lightweight and portable for transportation
- Breathable and machine washable fabric
- Latex-free and intended for outdoor use
- Ability to interact with peer at eye-level
The Upsee Mobility Harness allows the opportunity for children with mobility impairment to be face-to-face with their peers. Also allows children to experience an upright movement. The harness is adjustable to accommodate the child's growth and changing needs. It includes the harness, adult hip belt, and double sandals for an adult and the child to assist in walking.
Why We Like It
The Upsee is a pediatric mobility harness designed to provide support and assistance to children with mobility challenges. It aids in promoting standing, walking, or maintaining an upright position, The Upsee includes features that provide support to the trunk, pelvis, and the upper limbs. This support helps in maintaining proper alignment and stability.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
In all cases, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods being returned are suitably packaged, and in a re-sellable condition.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.