Zing Multi Position Stander Size 1
A simple multi-position stander or fits children with the most complex needs
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes head, upper body, pelvic, and knee supports
- Five fun patterns for hygienic covers
- Supine, vertical, and prone positions
- Children height range up to 44"
- Tool-free adjustments for all components
The Zing Multi Position Stander is a simple stander designed to fit a child with specific needs. It can be used for a multi-user facility, therapy or school. Allows for supine, vertical, and prone positioning without even having to flip the footplates or pads. Your child can remain in the stander while moving positions and not have to transfer out. The transfer height in and out of the stander is 32" and is manageable as the child grows.
Why We Like It
The Zing Multi Position Stander is designed to grow with the child and components can be added as needed. The multi-use tray is a feature that is angle adjustable and sings away in either direction. It even remains attached during transfers. For safety, there is an optional gas spring lockout that prevents the stander from changing positions or dual control enables position changes by foot pedal or hand control. The Zing adjustments can be made tool free for convenience by the simple turn of a knob or ratchet handle. The Zing Multi Position Stander is also available in Size 2.
|Product Weight:||55 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||70 lbs|
|Outside Dimension:||21.5 x 29.5|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||55 lbs.|
EasyStand 5 Year Limited Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Steel Frame
2 Year Warranty - Gas Spring
90 Day Warranty - Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.