NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
5 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- For Adults from 5' to 6'5''
- Can be used with Bariatric individuals
- Ideal for people with difficulty transferring
- Comes with one Lifting Strap
The EasyStand StrapStand standing frame is ideal for users who have difficulty transferring. Designed for individuals who prefer standing up, the StrapStand lifts the user directly from a wheelchair. It features specially designed lifting arms greatly reduce pressure on the knees. The narrow footprint allows for easy access through standard doorways. The EasyStand StrapStand is perfect for use in the home for people with Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spina Bifida, Stroke and more.
|User Height:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Seat Depth:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Seat to Footplate Height:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Kneepad Depth:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Seat Height:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Table Height:||Specs to to Specs to|
|Table/Frontpad Depth:||Specs to to Specs to|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||125 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||150.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs.|
89% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the StrapStand.
EasyStand 5 Year Limited Warranty
5 Year Warranty - Steel Frame
2 Year Warranty - Gas Spring
90 Day Warranty - Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.