EW 18 Stand-N-Ride
Sporty, speedy and lightweight. Up to 15 mph and 43 miles per charge.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
6 Months Warranty
White Glove Available
- Tiller folds for easy transportation
- Removable seat so you can sit or stand
- Height adjustable seat
- Great for use around town
- Comes standard with a stylish front storage pouch
The EW 18 Stand-N-Ride by EWheels is lean, sleek, and ready to perform. Though this scooter isn't foldable, it is small, lightweight and very portable. The seat is height adjustable, removable and the tiller can fold down for easy transport in and out of your vehicle. The smaller size also makes the EW18 easier to store indoors.
What Makes It Different
The speed and small size of the EW18 are different than mobility scooters. You can either stand or sit while riding and the seat comes off if you prefer to stand. At 15 mph and up to 22 miles on an overnight charge, this fun zippy scooter can take you around town on sidewalks and smooth surfaces with ease.
Why We Like It
This scooter comes in fun, lively colors with a free matching pouch for storage, ensuring you'll make a splash wherever you go. Though small in size, the Stand-N-Ride really packs a punch and would be great for those that are looking for help getting around town but don’t need or want the lower speed and larger size of a mobility scooter.
What to Expect When Ordering
Curbside delivery is free. If you have ordered the assembled model, your scooter will arrive curbside in a single box, fully assembled and ready to drive. However, you’ll need to remove the protective packaging and you may require the assistance of loved ones to get it off the shipping pallet. If you have not chosen the assembled model, your scooter will need to be put together as well. If you think you may need assistance with carrying, unpacking and assembling your new scooter, you may choose our White Glove Delivery to have it brought to your home and assembled by certified technicians.
|Max Speed:||15.00 mph|
|Scooter Drive Range:||20.00 miles|
|Scooter Seat Width:||14.5"|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Max Incline Rating:||10 °|
|Multiple Seating Options:||No|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||Yes|
|Wheel Type:||Three Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||16"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||4"|
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||36V 10AH Battery (1)|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Type:||Front-Wheel Drive|
|Weight Without Batteries:||33.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||45.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||80.00 Lbs|
|Charging Port Location:||Base of Scooter|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||78 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||120.00 lbs.|
EW 18 Stand-N-Ride Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the EW 18 Stand-N-Ride.
6 Month Limited Warranty on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame
6 Month Limited Warranty on electronic components
2 Month Limited Warranty on Batteries
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.