Ventura DLX Scooter
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- 3 & 4-Wheel Models Available!
- Disassembles into 5-pieces
- Weight Capacity: up to 400 lbs.
- Full suspension package
- Luxury Captains seat can slide and swivel
- Headlamp, turn signals and rear parking lights
- Dual rearview mirrors for safety
- Up to 16 miles of driving range
The Ventura DLX 3-Wheel is a versatile scooter that is good looking and feature-rich. The Ventura DLX has 10" tires for great outdoor performance, but the turning radius of just 53" on the 3-Wheel maintains good maneuverability in smaller spaces too. Interchangeable panels in red and blue are included so you can change the color of your scooter whenever you wish!
What Makes This Different
The Ventura DLX offers an array of flexible features such as the sliding captain's seat that can be moved back or forward by using auto-styled seat slides. The comfortable seat is available in a 20" width. It also swivels for easy access. Padded armrests can be flipped up or removed altogether. The controls are ergonomically designed for riders who may have limited strength or dexterity while maintaining a sleek and sporty appearance. For outdoor safety, the Ventura DLX comes with a complete lighting package which includes a headlight, front and rear turn signals, and rear parking lights.
Why We Like It
Powerful 33 AH batteries offer long-range stamina with up to 16 miles on a single charge! We also like the added security that comes with two rear-view mirrors and rear anti-tip wheels. This indoor/outdoor scooter is perfect for people on the go!
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Residential Delivery is free. The Ventura DLX ships in a single heavy box. You may want to arrange for a friend or family member to help you to get the scooter unpacked and set up. If you need extra assistance, Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery are available for an extra charge. See the details at right.
On delivery, you have to install the seat on the seat post. The batteries are not hooked up, so the battery connections must be attached and the batteries charged for 8 hours before using.
|Max Speed:||6.00 mph||6.00 mph|
|Scooter Drive Range:||16.00 miles||16.00 miles|
|Heaviest Piece:||60 lbs.||70 lbs.|
|Scooter Seat Width:||20"||20"|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs||400 lbs|
|Max Incline Rating:||7.5 °||7.5 °|
|Max Seat to Ground Height:||23.5"||24"|
|Lowest Seat to Ground Height:||20.5"||22"|
|Max Seat to Deck Height:||22.5"||22.5"|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||Yes||Yes|
|Wheel Type:||Three Wheeled||Four Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||10"||10"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||10"||10"|
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires:||No||No|
|Battery Type:||12V x 33AH||12V x 33AH|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board||Off Board|
|Motor Size:||24V x 350W x 5100rpm||24V x 350W x 5100rpm|
|Drive Type:||Rear-Wheel Drive||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Battery Pack Weight:||46.00 lbs.||46.00 lbs.|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No||No|
|Charging Port Location:||Tiller||Tiller|
|Weight Without Batteries:||129.00 lbs.||139.00 lbs.|
|Seat Section Weight:||--||40.00 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||175 lbs.|
Ventura DLX Scooter Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Ventura DLX Scooter.
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you have a problem with your scooter, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; Spinlife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your scooter to working condition in the shortest time possible. The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lifetime Limited Warranty - Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty - Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty - Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
New or refurbished parts may be used.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.