Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Pivoting Tabletop
- Four 2" casters, 2 of which are locking
- Tilting tabletop will always remain a flat surface
- Only wheels have to be installed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
The Drive Medical Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table is a sturdy and flexible bed table. The mast of the table pivots and can be locked in one of the three positions from flat on the floor to 90 degrees. The pivot feature allows the table top to be positioned closer to individuals in a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or folded for storage. The table top tilts with the angle of the mast to provide a flat surface regardless of the angle of the mast.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||21 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||22.10 lbs.|
Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table Reviews
75% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.