Lift Chair Table
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is sturdy and easy to clean
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Available for right or left side use
- Requires no attachment to secure in place
- Height adjustment range of 23.5" - 33"
- Lift chair not included
- Weight: 39 lbs.
The Drive Medical Seat Lift Chair Table is designed for use with lift chairs, standard recliners, or couches. It features a durable table top that can support a wide variety of activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on a laptop computer, reading, or playing games. This Lift Chair Table also features a height adjustment range of 23.5" to 33", allowing for accommodation to many different users and chairs. It also features right positioning with 180° rotation so that the chair can be placed by any wall and the table top pivots 360° at the touch of a hand.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Lift Chair Table Reviews
90% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Lift Chair Table.
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Chair cannot be unboxed.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.