Gel "E" 2
Basic gel cushion is available in one size only and is 2" high.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Limited Warranty
- For those at low risk for skin breakdown
- Inner gel bladder with outer foam layer
- Available in one standard size of 18"W x 16"D x 2"H
- Removable and replaceable cover with zipper closure
- Top of cushion cover is water resistant and vapor permeable
The Gel "E" 2" cushion from Drive Medical is a pressure reduction cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure sores.
What Makes This Different
The inner gel bladder provides users with optimum support and comfort while the outer foam layer aids in pressure reduction. Comes standard with removable cover, top is urethane coated nylon with a vinyl base for durability and is vapor permeable.
Why We Like It
This economy cushion will accommodate a user up to 250 lbs.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is best for those at low risk for skin-breakdown. If you like this cushion but require it in a larger size, see Drive Medical's upgraded version-the Gel "E" 3".
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Widths:||18" - 19"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.90 lbs.|
Gel "E" 2 Reviews
88% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Gel "E" 2.
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.