Free-Standing Toilet Safety Rail
Prevent bathroom falling injuries!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Free standing around toilet
- Easy, tool free assembly using wing nuts
- Fits standard and elongated toilets
Prevent falling in the bathroom by stabilizing yourself with the Free-Standing Toilet Safety Rail from Drive Medical. You will be able to support yourself while you're sitting, and help yourself stand up with this sturdy frame. Your safety rails fit standard and elongated toilets. When your Safety Rails arrive, you don’t have to worry about pulling out your toolbox! You can assemble it tool-free quickly and easily with wing nuts. Added comfort and stability is provided to you with padded armrests and a convenient magazine rack. With a free standing frame and 21” between arms, your frame will be there when you need it, and give you space when you don’t!
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||12.70 lbs.|
Free-Standing Toilet Safety Rail Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Free-Standing Toilet Safety Rail.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.