Elevate Upright Walker
Walker that promotes better posture and easy to take on the go
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Includes Removable Zipper Storage Bag
- Loop lock brakes
- 10" multi-terrain front wheels
- Height adjustable backrest
- Comfortable padded seat
- Folds for storage and transport
The Elevate Upright Walker is designed to provide support and stability to people who have difficulty walking or maintaining an upright posture. The walker is made of lightweight aluminum and has a unique design that allows users to stand upright while using it. Additionally, the walker has a built-in forearm support that can help reduce pressure on the wrists and hands, making it a good option for individuals with arthritis or other hand and wrist conditions.
Why We Like It
The Elevate Upright Walker features a padded seat and backrest for comfort during use. The walker's front wheels swivel, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces, and the rear wheels are oversized for added stability. Its ability to help users maintain an upright posture. The walker's unique design encourages users to stand up straight, which can help improve posture and reduce back pain.
|Walker Seat Height:||21.00 in.|
|Overall Width:||26.00 in.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||53 in.|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||48 in.|
|Overall Walker Width:||26"|
|Handle Height:||48" to 53"|
|Seat Depth:||10 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||18.00 in.|
|Product Weight:||23.00 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||10.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||18.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||23 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.