Full of great standard features for a great value.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Adjustable Front Casters
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Includes flip-back detachable arms and swing-away footrests
- Depth adjustable seat depth, 16" or 18"
- Tool free adjustable front riggings
- Dual axles allow for hemi height foot propelling
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths
The Drive Medical Cruiser III is a great chair at a great price. Included in the price are swing-away footrests, adjustable seat depth and desk length flip-back, detachable armrests. It has tool free adjustable front riggings and 8" front casters that are adjustable in three positions.
The Cruiser III's dual axles provide a quick and easy seat height adjustment for hemi height foot propelling and the composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. The front and rear wheel bearings are precision sealed for longevity and durability and the carbon steel frame with silver vein finish is lightweight and durable.
|Overall Width:||24" to 28"|
|Product Weight:||36 lbs.|
|Legrest Options:||Swing Away|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||8.00"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||36 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||47.25 lbs.|
Cruiser III Reviews
95% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Cruiser III.
If you have a problem with your wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All Durable Parts
Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.