Bariatric Anterior Safety
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Height adjustable
- Width adjustable
- Skid resistant neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands in folded position
The Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller form Drive Medical features a sturdy welded steel frame and is width adjustable from 22.5" to 27.5". The breaks are weight activated, ideal for patients with limited hand function or limited cognizance. It is height adjustable in 1" increments and has adjustable spring tension. The skid resistant, non-marking, easy roll wheels are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Also available in a 1000 lbs. weight capacity version.
|Recommended User Height:||5' 0" to 6' 0"|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'0" to 6'0"|
|Overall Walker Width:||27.5"|
|Handle Height:||29" to 36"|
|Width Between Handlebars:||22.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||19 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||22.70 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.