Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Ideal for use over toilet or as stand-alone, portable commode
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Footplates are height and angle adjustable
- Swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests and seat back
- Padded flip-back armrests provide support and comfort
The Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair by Drive Devilbiss Healthcare offers the convenience of a self-contained commode as well as the option for easy transportation and mobility. This chair is ideal for use both in and out of the shower. The sturdy, white aluminum frame is rust-proof so you don't need to worry about exposure to moisture. This chair is also highly adjustable to adapt to the user's needs. The seat height can be raised or lowered to fit over top of a standard toilet or to improve the comfort level of the user. There are standard swing-away footrests for easy transfers or self-propulsion as well as height and angle adjustable footplates. For added comfort, this chair also comes with a padded seat back and armrests, and the cut-out designed seat provides extra ease and convenience. The flip-back armrests have a non-slip surface that has a secure grip when sitting or standing.
|Bath Seat Width:
|19.5" to 21.5"
|Overall Width (Open):
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Aluminum Shower Commode Mobile Chair.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.