Convaid Carrot 3 Booster Seat
Crash tested and meets all relevant safety standards
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Lateral shoulder support
- Wide seat of 16.5"
- 4-point positioning H-harness
- 2" backrest extension
Carrot 3 Booster is designed to provide additional support and comfort to children with special needs while traveling in a car. It features an adjustable headrest and a five-point harness system to keep the child securely in place. The seat is also designed to accommodate a range of body shapes and sizes, with adjustable hip and thigh supports, as well as an adjustable backrest.
Why We Like It
The Carrot 3 Booster is its ability to accommodate a child with complex positioning needs. The seat is highly adjustable and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each individual child. For example, the seat can be adjusted to provide additional support for a child with poor trunk control, or to accommodate a child with a spinal deformity.
|15" to 16.5"
|Minimum Weight Capacity:
|Inside Seat Width at front:
|Inside Seat Width at rear:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
If you have a problem with your Convaid wheelchairs and strollers, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. Convaid will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your wheelchair or stroller to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Convaid Transit Wheelchairs are WC-19 Compliant. This product is warranted against defective materials or workmanship.
1-Year: All other components
Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.