4-Wheel Klip with Flip-Up Seat
Lightweight posterior 4-wheeled gait trainer whose flip-up seat is a great convenience for users who may lack the endurance to walk for long periods o
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Height adjustable to ensure proper fit and accommodate future growth
- Seat that folds up for walking and standing and down for sitting and resting
- Foot-Activated swivel wheel lock with an audible “click” for easier and greater control
- On/off one-directional rear wheels prevents walker from rolling backwards. Simple to disengage when walking skills improve
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends reduce strain on user’s hands
- Folds easily for compact storage and transport
Posterior gait trainers are placed behind the user and the front is open in the walking position which allows freedom of movement and promotes walking in an upright position. The 4-Wheeled Klip with front swivel wheels allows the user to turn and provides maximum maneuverability. The user can also flip up the seat to sit and rest when needed. It is available in four sizes to accommodate toddlers, children, teens and adults. It is recommended for those with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions.
What Makes It Different:
The 4-wheel model is best for those trying to improve the user’s gait. The 4-Wheel Klip rolls quicker and is easier to move than the 2-wheel model due to the rear wheels. With 4 wheels the rear section of the walker does not need to be picked up - it can simply easily roll with the user’s steps. The On/Off one-directional front wheels help to improve gait and provide safety by preventing the walker from rolling backwards. As the users walking abilities and balance improve, the one direction function of the rear wheels can be disengaged. With the one-directional wheels disengaged the front wheels are free to swivel, making maneuverability more responsive to the user’s steps. The Flip-Up Seat model is the only model in the Klip line that offers a seat for rest. The seat is a convenient perk for those that may lack the endurance to walk for long distances or extended periods of time.
Why We Like It:
The 4-wheel Klip is an excellent trainer, lightweight, and easy to transport or storage. The four size options ensure proper fit and assistance for gait development. Each size also features height adjustability. 5” front wheels and 5” rear wheels with On/Off one-directional front wheels makes maneuverability easier for users with greater walking challenges. The flip-up seat is a great addition to provide a respite for those needing a break or just wishing to relax for a moment or two.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||16 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.