Padded U-Sling with Split Leg
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
6 Month Warranty
- Six loops for increased stability and comfort
- Recommended for bed to chair and chair to commode transfers as well as floor pick-ups
- Comfortable padded polyester material
The Padded U-Sling with Split Leg Sling from Bestcare Lifts is easy to apply to the patient when seated and made of a durable polyester with padding for comfort. It has six loops to increase safety and weight distribution for superior comfort. The Padded U-Sling with Split Leg is great for bed to chair and chair to commode transfers as well as floor pick-ups.
|External Base Width Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifting Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Overall Height:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||Specs to Specs|
|Sling Cradle Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Seat to Ground Height:||Specs to Specs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs.|
Padded U-Sling with Split Leg Reviews
86% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Padded U-Sling with Split Leg.
Bestcare LLC offers a six (6) month warranty on all slings. They are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and product performance.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user and is therefore non transferrable.
Bestcare LLC has the right to determine valid claims based on the individual circumstances of each claim.
Warranty claims will be denied should evidence of the following be determined:
- Misuse of product , modification of product or failure to maintain as per the owner’s manual
- Serial number removed or defaced
- Normal wear and tear
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.