Bestcare Basic Highback Sling
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. SL-GPH48)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
6 Month Warranty
- 600 weight capacity
- For bed to chair and chair to commode transfers as well as floor pick-ups
- Made for 2 pt and 4 pt spreader bars
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The Basic Highback U-Sling from Bestcare Lifts is easy to apply to the patient when seated and made of a durable polyester with padding for comfort. It has four loops to increase weight distribution for superior comfort. The Basic Highback U-Sling is great for bed to chair and chair to commode transfers as well as floor pick-ups. This sling will work with 2pt and 4pt spreader bars and comes in 3 sizes, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
User Width = Measure user in a seat position at the lower buttocks.
User Back Height = Measure user in a seated position from the buttocks to the head
|Size||Body Width Range||Back Height Range||Suggested Weight Range|
|39" - 43"
42" - 45"
45" - 49"
|85" - 92"
90" - 97"
95" - 102"
|Up to 600 lbs.|
Bestcare Basic Highback Sling Reviews
75% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Bestcare Basic Highback Sling.
Bestcare LLC offers a six (6) month warranty on all slings. They are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and product performance.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user and is therefore non transferrable.
Bestcare LLC has the right to determine valid claims based on the individual circumstances of each claim.
Warranty claims will be denied should evidence of the following be determined:
- Misuse of product , modification of product or failure to maintain as per the owner’s manual
- Serial number removed or defaced
- Normal wear and tear
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.