Sentida Homecare Bed
SpinLife Exclusive Homecare bed package - style, function, safety and ease
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Bed, Mattress & Built-In Side Rail Package
- 36" or 42" wide options.
- Underbed Night light
- SafeFree® Flex side rails
- SafeControl® handest
- Sleek modern design
Wissner-Bosserhoff is the leading European supplier of innovative, high-quality bed and furnishing solutions for hospitals, retirement homes and homecare. SpinLife is honored to be the exclusive USA retailer for Wissner-Bosserhoff Homecare beds. This exclusive partnership allows SpinLife to bring the best of European engineering and design to the US market.
The Sentida is a smart, fully adjustable homecare bed designed for safety, ease of use and style. The electric bed is height adjustable from a low 9.8”, ideal for safe sleeping, to a comfortable 31.2” for caregiver access.
The bed is fully adjustable, able to raise both the head and foot section. There’s also an Auto-contour mode which automatically places the bed in a relaxing seated position with the legs slightly bent to optimize pressure relief. The bed can also be positioned into Semi-Fowler Position which is a seated position with your feet in the air.
For ease of use, the pendant illuminates in the dark and can be clipped to the side of the bed rail. The underbed light also provides visibility at night.
For safety and convenience, the bed comes with built in split side rails. The rails can be lowered into the frame when not in use or raised to provide extra security or stability when entering or exiting the bed.
Did we mention the style options? We’re offering the bed in two standard woodgrain finishes, a warm Cherry, or a dark Walnut. For a more fashionable option, upgrade the bed to soft fabric ends or a leather-like bed end. Both the fabric and leather ends are equipped with DELIGARD technology which makes them exceptionally resistant to moisture and dirt and most importantly, they’re very wear-resistant. The headboard is higher than the footboard for easy access and both ends have rounded edges to prevent snags.
Included in the bad package is an Ergozone 3000 mattress. The Ergozone® advanced pressure redistribution mattresses are designed specifically for patient comfort and pressure ulcer prevention. Surface Modification Technology, dedicated envelopment zones and open cell memory foam work in unison to maximize envelopment, minimize pressure and increase patient satisfaction. The mattress cover is removable to clean. Robust zippers are covered by a safety flap to keep fluids from entering the mattress. The Ergozone 3000 incorporates sculpted foam, dedicated envelopment zones and viscoelastic foam to maximize envelopment and pressure redistribution.
What Makes This Different
A complete bed package designed to have all the components work together seamlessly. The bed’s built-in “three-stop strategy”, automatically stops the beds at the three heights of 9.8’, 15.8” and 31.5”. The double traction feature prevents the user from having to repositioned while the bed is moving.
Why We Like It
We love that this is a whole package, ready to go. Choose your bed width, head & footboard color and that's it. You'll get everything you need to be comfortable and safe in your home.
We love that the side rails are built-in so there’s no fuss with attaching a unit or questioning security and stability. We like the material options for the head and footboards to match your home décor. We love that for an even more complete package you can add the matching nightstands or overbed tables; equally smartly designed as the bed.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
The bed package will arrive in one large flat box - kind of like a dining room table. The headboard and footboards will need to be attached, but it is very easily done. Any accessories ship separately
For the matching furniture click below or here
|Adjustable Bed Length:||79" to 87"|
|Adjustable Bed Width:||36" to 42"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||285 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||264.00 lbs.|
Linet® will only be held responsible for the safety and reliability of products that are regularly serviced and used in accordance with the safety guidelines. Consult the warranty provided for your country.
Should a serious defect arise that cannot be repaired during maintenance:
• Do not continue to use the bed.
The warranty for the battery is 6 months.
This guarantee covers all malfunctions and defects in materials and manufacture. Malfunctions
and defects arising from incorrect handling and external influences are excluded from this. If
there should be cause for justified complaints within the guarantee period, however, these will
be rectified free of charge. This guarantee can be claimed with the sales receipt, which bears the
date of purchase. Our general terms and conditions of delivery apply.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
- After 30 business days beds are no longer returnable
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations, mattresses even if unused, are non-returnable.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Dirty wheels (if applicable), scratches on frame, scratches to the remote (if applicable).
- All accessories and chargers include in the bed’s box must be returned. EX. Remotes, and cords.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.