Pediatric Sentida 6
The Extra Mobile SpinLife Exclusive Homecare bed - style, function, safety and ease
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- 6" Foam Mattress Included!
- Bed Frame, Head and Footboards & Built-In Side Rail Package
- SafeFree® Flex side rails
- SafeControl® handest
- Sleek modern design
SpinLife is honored to be the exclusive USA retailer for Wissner-Bosserhoff Homecare beds. This exclusive partnership allows SpinLife to bring the best of European engineering and design to the US market. Wissner-Bosserhoff is the leading European supplier of innovative, high-quality bed and furnishing solutions for hospitals, retirement homes and homecare.
The Sentida 6 is a smart, fully adjustable homecare bed designed for safety, ease of use and style. The electric bed is height adjustable from a low 9.8”, ideal for safe sleeping, to a comfortable 31.5” for caregiver access.
The bed is fully adjustable, able to raise both the head and foot section. There’s also an Auto-contour mode which automatically places the bed in a relaxing seated position with the legs slightly bent to optimize pressure relief. The bed can also be positioned into Semi-Fowler Position which is a seated position with your feet in the air.
For ease of use, the pendant illuminates in the dark and can be clipped to the side of the bed rail.
For safety and convenience, the bed comes with built in 3/4 side rails. The rails can be lowered into the frame when not in use or raised to provide extra security or stability when entering or exiting the bed.
What Makes This Different
A bed designed to have all the components work together seamlessly. The bed’s built-in “three-stop strategy”, automatically stops the beds at the three heights of 9.8’, 15.8” and 31.5”. The double traction feature prevents the user from having to repositioned while the bed is moving.
Why We Like It
We love that the side rails are built-in so there’s no fuss with attaching a unit or questioning security and stability.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
The bed will arrive in one large crate - kind of like a dining room table. Any accessories ship separately
|Product Weight:||285 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||595 lbs|
|Total Bed Height:||31"|
|Bed Length Options:||83, 87, 79"|
|Bed Width Options:||36"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||285 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.