Top End Force RX Handcycle
Proven aerodynamic design of the Force X with the adjustability of the Force R.
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- 30 speeds
- Custom-built, heat-treated 7005 aluminum totally welded frame
- Wraparound ovalized lower aerodynamic frame
- Multi-position adjustable footrest system
- Adjustable carbon fiber or welded back options
- 39º static tip angle for a 250 lb. person
Looking for speed and adjustability? Well now you can have both with the new Top End Force RX. By combining the speed design of the Force X with the adjustable design of the Force R, Top End created the ultimate lightweight, aerodynamic package. The frame is fabricated from 7005 heat-treated aluminum and is designed to allow for a more reclined position.
What Makes This Different
Top End gave this handcycle a more streamlined look by adding sleek new dropouts and re-routing the cables through the head, tube keeping them hidden and out of your way. Includes upholstery cushions, drafting bumper, chain guard, and a safety flag at no extra charge. Besides the great included standard features, there are many upgradable options to choose from, ensuring you get the perfect fit and performance.
Why We Like It
The Force RX gives you two back options: carbon fiber or welded. The standard carbon fiber back is super lightweight and adjustable without sacrificing strength and stability. The 7000 aluminum welded back upgrade option is also lightweight and strong, but is custom made for the ultimate fit.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
The Top End Force RX is custom built for you and is therefore, non-returnable. To ensure the handcycle is built to meet your specific needs, please print out the order form on this page and read over the measurements required to create the best fit for your handcycle. If you require CAD measurements, you'll need a tape measure and protractor to determine some angles. Then place your order for your Top End Force X online and call Spinlife at 1-800-850-0335 to provide your measurements. The final CAD drawing will be emailed to you.
|Product Weight:||27 lbs.|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||27 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||65.00 lbs.|
Top End Force RX Handcycle Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Top End Force RX Handcycle.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.