Eliminator NRG Racing Wheelchair
A light and responsive competitive racing chair.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 200-gram full carbon fork features
- 4 Steering Handle options
- Vertical or Horizontal Steering control
- 70" or 74" overall length
- 1/2" customizable frame measurments
- Can come assembled!
The Eliminator NRG Racing Wheelchair is Top End’s fastest, lightest, stiffest and most responsive ride available designed specifically for adaptive racing athletes seeking to be at the top of the podium.
It features a hybrid design of advanced carbon fiber technology and a custom fit with enhanced aerodynamics, providing a lightweight and stiff frame with a sharp, responsive ride.
A carbon fiber main frame provides increased tensile and yield strength, giving racers a smooth ride and controlled handling while the 200-gram full carbon fork features an aerodynamic design that flows into the headtube, creating clean lines for a sleek appearance.
A tailored and fitted hybrid cage gives athletes the ability to fine tune their positioning, so they can optimize their power transfer to the ground. The new and improved racing compensator improves turning radius and zero-play confidence. The multi-position brake lever can be placed anywhere on the steering handle to accommodate the racer’s preference.
Top End NRG offers an unsurpassed ride quality- introducing Top End's next generation of adaptive sporting equipment.
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Optimal contact between the legs and the seat increases stability for the body.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Sport users need enough height for upper body support, yet low enough to allow the arms and trunk to rotate freely.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the seat. Sport chairs usually have more dump for extra upper body stability.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. Sport users often use very tight angles to be able to rotate in the smallest possible space.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Sport chairs are typically as narrow as possible to save weight which improves agility.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical sport chair uses nine to twelve degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the chair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump. Find a sport chair
|Overall Width:||9.0" to 15.0"|
|Product Weight:||19 lbs.|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs to 20 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||19 lbs.|
United States Limited Warranty
PLEASE NOTE: THE WARRANTY BELOW HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL LAW APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED AFTER JULY 4, 1975.This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user of our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.Invacare warrants the frames when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. Invacare warrants the upholstered materials (seat and back) and remaining components of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirteen (13) months from date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. All component parts including, but not limited to caster forks, and upholstery are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase except bushings, bearings, and tires/tubes. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option, with refurbished or new parts. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such
product. Product repairs shall not extend this warranty. – coverage for repaired product shall end when this limited warranty terminates. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO SERIAL NUMBERED PRODUCTS IF THE SERIAL NUMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED OR DEFACED, PRODUCTS SUBJECTED TO NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, IMPROPER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE, COMMERCIAL OR INSTITUTIONAL USE, PRODUCTS MODIFIED WITHOUT INVACARE'S EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MODIFICATION THROUGH THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR ATTACHMENTS; PRODUCTS DAMAGED BY REASON OF REPAIRS MADE TO ANY COMPONENT WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC CONSENT OF INVACARE, OR TO A PRODUCT DAMAGED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND INVACARE'S CONTROL, AND SUCH EVALUATION WILL BE SOLELY DETERMINED BY INVACARE. THE WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO PROBLEMS ARISING FROM NORMAL WEAR OR FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR VIOLATIONS OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE APPLICATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN. the manufacturer SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE EXTENDED TO COMPLY WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAWS AND REQUIREMENTS.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.