Low profile cushion with subtle contour make this cushion ideal for the active user.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for active users
- For users with low risk of skin breakdown
- Subtle contour for comfort and support
- Leg contours and rear dish provide mild positioning
- Machine washable cushion and cover.
- 2.75" high
The Stimulite Slimline cushion by Supracor is perfect for users who are on-the-go. With Supracor's signature honeycombed cell design and a low-profile, contoured surface, the Stimulite Slimline provides gentle positioning and ventilation for maximum comfort.
What Makes This Different
This dual layer cushion features leg contouring and a rear dish to allow the body to sink into the cushion and relieve pressure from bony prominences. The slight contour combined with a low profile provide light positioning without inhibiting movement. Because the Stimulite Slimline is tailored to users with an active lifestyle, it is not ideal for those who need a high level of protection against skin breakdown.
Why We Like It
Supracor cushions boast a unique and effective honeycomb cell design that provide superior comfort and air circulation. Each individual honeycomb cell contains tiny pinholes, so as body weight shifts, the cells contract and flex to circulate air out and away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
14" - 15"
16" - 17"
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.20 lbs.|
If within this time period you experience a problem with your Supracor cushion please contact SpinLife's customer service department and we will arrange with Supracor for a repair or replacement.
Supracor does not warrant the product against misuse or damages by accident. Please note that any alterations to the product will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.