MyWay Gait Trainer Standard
The gait trainer with an open front design that encourages exploration
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes multi-functional casters
- Open-front design to support participation
- Unique corset-like harness for stability
- Height adjustments to control movement
The MyWay Gait Trainer is designed to provide support and assistance for individuals who have difficulty walking or standing independently. It is adjustable, so it can be customized to the needs of each individual user. The MyWay Gait Trainer also features swivel casters for easy maneuverability, and a braking system to ensure safety and stability.
Why We Like It
The MyWay Gait Trainer helps to promote correct alignment of the pelvis and spine while walking. This feature can be especially helpful for individuals with conditions such as cerebral palsy or spina bifida, which can affect posture and balance. It is designed to be user-friendly and comfortable, and it can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of each individual user.
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Product Weight:||26.5 lbs||14.5 lbs||21 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||55 lbs||110 lbs||176 lbs|
|Handle Height:||8.5 to 17.5||16 to 24||21.5 to 32|
|User Height when standing (Approximate):||25 to 36||34 to 47||42 to 59|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||26.5 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.