Advance Bath Chair
A bath chair for safety and comfort for any bath time routine
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Adjustable positioning for comfort
- Soft padded components for support
- Non-slip feet and sturdy base for safety
- Easy to wash removable nylon cover
The Advance Bath Chair is a high-quality, adjustable bath chair that provides excellent support and comfort for individuals who require assistance during bath time. It is durable and lightweight making it easy to move and adjust to fit the specific needs of the user. There are a variety of features that make it a versatile and useful tool for caregivers and healthcare professionals. The Advance Bath Chair is customizable, with various accessories and components that can be added or removed as needed. Such as chest, hip and abduction belts for safety and a Shower Trolley for mobility.
Why We Like It
The Advance Bath Chair cover is removeable and easily cleaned for hygiene purposes. The chair can be adjusted to provide a comfortable and supportive position for the user. The seat and backrest can be tilted and reclined, and the footrest can be adjusted to accommodate different leg lengths. See below for user heights to best fit the user.
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Product Weight:||17.5 lbs||17.5 lbs||17.5 lbs||17.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||159 lbs||159 lbs||159 lbs||159 lbs|
|Bath Seat Width:||17.00||17.00||17.00||17.00|
|Calf Support Length:||10||10||13||13|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||17.5 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.