Contoured solid seat pan replaces the sling seat upholstery for support and stability.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight aluminum solid seat
- Firm base of support
- Available in eight sizes
- Soft foam cushion increases comfort and resists incontinence
- Two Quick-Dry covers allow one to be washed while the other is on the chair
- Jay Flow Tripad helps to lower direct sitting pressure
The Jay Duo from Sunrise Medical has an integrated, contoured solid seat pan with a soft foam layer and fluid seat pad designed to replace the sling upholstery and maintain the seat to floor height as low as possible.
What Makes This Different
There are medical benefits to proper seating: The simple, smart design of Jay Flow Fluid technology helps this cushion to conform to the body, reducing shearing and pressure spots. The Jay Duo provides optimal comfort and skin protection for the moderate risk person with mild positioning needs.
Why We Like It
The Jay Duo enhances independence by improving user function. By removing the sling upholstery of the wheelchair and replacing it with the solid seat, you are limiting unwanted cushion height, largely improving mobility.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Jay Duo requires minimal assembly. To accommodate wheelchairs of differing sizes, the contoured solid seat comes with two sets of mounting clips--one set fits wheelchair rails of 7/8". the other fits rails of 1". Once you pick the appropriate clip size, they are easily mounted on the rails.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
16" - 17"
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.