Jay Basic Back
Increases your tolerance to sitting all day with a solid, basic design
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Warranty
- Curved Shell with Soft Foam
- Strap or Clamp Style Hardware
- Moisture-Resistant Cover
The Jay Basic Back is a simple yet solid solution to your standard positioning needs. With its ability to attach to most wheelchairs, the Basic Back provides a rigid component that improves your posture and allows you to stay seated for longer periods. The Basic Back has a slightly curved shell that provides posterior pelvic and lateral thorasic stability and a soft foam layer for added comfort.
What Makes This Different
The Jay Basic allows you to choose what type of mounting hardware you would like to utilize to meet your personal needs. The fixed strap style of hardware is a lightweight option that allows for quick and easy removal of the back. The clamp style system gives you angle adjustability and helps to provide better visual orientation and functionality.
Why We Like It
The cover of the Jay Basic is moisture resistant and helps with the back's longevity of use. By wicking away unwanted liquids, the cover protects the foam layer of the back from the risk of molds and deterioration.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Jay Back Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.