Combines a versatile seating system with a Baby Jogger stroller base
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Quick Fold technology using one simple step
- Reversible seat with Tilt & Recline
- Built in growth components that keep up with your child's development
- Quick access wheel locks
- Telescoping stroller handles
- Numerous functional accessories and options
The Zippie Voyage from Sunrise Medical combines a state-of-the art seating system that can adapt as your child grows with an easy-to-use jogging stroller base, allowing you to get out and about whenever you want. With its intuitive design and Sunrise's proven performance, the Voyage is a great starting point for your pediatric mobility needs. The seating system is reversible with 45 degrees of tilt and an optional 45 degrees of recline. Wheel locks, telescoping handles and a storage basket capable of holding up to 15 pounds gives you the convenience options that you are also looking for in a pediatric stroller.
What Makes This Different
The Voyage gives you the complete solution that you are looking for with your pediatric seating options. Sunrise's motto of "Go Together! Grow Together!" was the inspiration of the design of the Voyage's seating system. The cushion, back and positioning support components keep up with growth requirements and allows for you to update sizing as your child grows and develops.
Why We Like It
The number of functional accessory options, canopy styles and color choices allows for you to customize the Voyage to match your likes and needs. With options such as ventilator trays, IV poles and O2 tank holders, you will have what you need to support your child's medical needs. With 11 different colors, 2 canopy designs and even a cup holder, the Voyage also gives you the ability to personalize your stroller to suit your lifestyle.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
When the seating system is removed from the jogging base of the Voyage, Quick Fold technology allows for one step folding and easy storage of the stroller. Your Voyage, when folded, will fit comfortably in most vans and SUVs.
|Weight Capacity:||60 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||40 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
For Five Years
We warrant the frame and positioning shell against defects in materials and workmanship for original purchaser.
For One Year
We warrant the fabric upholstery of the kart from fading or discoloration for one year from consumer purchase.
We do not warrant:
1. Tires, tubes, and push handle grips
• Damage from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair
• Damage resulting from transit use
• Damage from exceeding the weight limit of 55 pounds for the rider, 15 pounds in the storage areas.
2. This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered.
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
What We Will Do
Our sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
What You Must Do
Contact Dealer for warranty repair or replacement.
For Two Years
We warrant all parts and components of this product against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of first consumer purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.