Zippie Sphynx Stroller
The stroller has a durable frame that can be easily folded for transport
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Highly durable aluminum lightweight frame
- One step easy folding for transport
- Foot activated wheel lock
- Optional transit tie downs
- Adjustable tilt settings of 85° to 100°
- Built-in growth of up to 5" seat depth
The Zippie Sphynx Stroller features a lightweight, durable frame that can be easily folded for transport or storage. It also includes a variety of adjustable features, such as height-adjustable push handles, footrests, and seat depth, to accommodate the individual needs of the child. The Zippie Sphynx Stroller is also equipped with a range of features to enhance safety and convenience. These include a five-point harness system, a foot-operated wheel brake and optional transit tie downs for transportation.
Why We Like It
The Zippie Sphynx Stroller promotes proper postural alignment, with options for headrests, lateral supports, and chest harnesses. Additionally, the stroller includes a range of positioning accessories, such as calf pads, hip guides, and abductor pads, to provide optimal comfort and support for the child. It can also grow up to 5" seat depth with the user.
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
|Stroller Seat Width:||
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Seat Depth:||10" to 19"|
|Seat-To-Footplate:||6" to 19"|
|Seat-To-Back Angle:||85 ° to 100 °|
|Tilt Adjustment:||10 ° to 30 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
For Five Years
We warrant the frame and positioning shell against defects in materials and workmanship for original purchaser.
For One Year
We warrant the fabric upholstery of the kart from fading or discoloration for one year from consumer purchase.
We do not warrant:
1. Tires, tubes, and push handle grips
• Damage from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair
• Damage resulting from transit use
• Damage from exceeding the weight limit of 55 pounds for the rider, 15 pounds in the storage areas.
2. This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered.
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
What We Will Do
Our sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
What You Must Do
Contact Dealer for warranty repair or replacement.
For Two Years
We warrant all parts and components of this product against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of first consumer purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.