Quickie IRIS SE
A new approach to tilting wheelchair technology, Intelligent Rotation In Space
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available w/Transit Option
- Rotates-in-space around the occupant's center-of-gravity
- Provides up to 60º tilt for removing pressure
- Low seat-to-floor height for users who foot propel
- Cable free foot release tilt actuator
The Quickie® IRIS™ SE (Intelligent Rotation In Space) features a rotational design that is based on the idea of rotating the seat frame around the user's center-of-gravity. Unlike systems that incorporate a fixed pivot-point, dual pivot-point, or linear element, the Quickie® IRIS™'s rotational system has a smooth and controlled rotation.
The Quickie® IRIS™ provides up to 60° of posterior rotation and hi-resolution adjustment, for the ultimate in control, maneuverability and stability. The ability to tilt up to 60º also insures that the majority of pressure is removed from the ischial tuberosities.
For those who self-propel, the Quickie® IRIS™ has a 12 1/2" front-seat-to-floor height and with a drop seat this can be lowered to 10 1/2". This chair also has a cable free foot release tilt actuator. It provides easy to operate and tangle-free tilt.
|Product Weight:||35 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||10.5" to 12.5"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||8.50"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Armrest Options:||Height Adjustable|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||35 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.01 lbs.|
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for five years after the date of sale for the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find
out if international warranties apply.
4. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer
purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.