An elite tennis chair with the ability to adjust.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Camber Options of 16 and 20 degrees
- Quick Release Anti-Tip Option
- Adjustable upholstery: 1in. wider to help the athlete mold into their backrest and increase their mobility
- Quick Release Anti-Tip Option
- Center-of-Mass Adjustment System
The Quickie Match Point sports wheelchair is designed to maximize your agility and control. The Match Point's lightweight frame is tailor-made for you and can be easily adjusted to elevate your game. The Match Point has camber options of 16° and 20° to let you choose a wider stance or a tighter turning radius. Integral anti-tip single or double caster option helps eliminate the worry of tipping over. This feature also offers the advantage of allowing the athlete to move the center of gravity forward making their chair more maneuverable. Now the athlete can concentrate on the game rather than on the stability of the chair.
What Makes This Different
A patented center-of-mass adjustment system provides 3.5" of center-of-gravity adjustment and up to 5" of vertical seat squeeze adjustment without having to make changes in fork size, caster size, caster-stem size, or fork-hole location. This allows you to optimize your wheelchair's setup for maneuverability and efficiency without adding complexity or extra parts. The Match Point has an extra wide footprint. This means the caster wheels are set farther apart than most wheelchairs. The wide stance creates greater stability in the chair when you are leaning forward or to the side to make a return shot.
Why We Like It
The Adjustable Back Angle on the Folding and the Fixed Backrest Options is a standard feature. An 8-degree angle adjustment is standard. By turning the top eccentric bolt on the backrest pivot plate, you can increase or decrease the angle by 8 degrees. Back angle can be adjusted in angle to accommodate individual playing styles and disabilities.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||23 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17" to 21"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||16 ° to 20 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Match Point Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Match Point.
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.