Empulse R20 Power Assist
The power assist designed for the caregiver in mind
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 9 mile range
- Simple controls
- Convenient carry bag
- Easy to put on and take off
- Chair can be folded while still attached
The Empulse R20 is designed to support caregivers. The 9.9 lbs power assist is easy to take on and off the chair while having a carry bag to easily transport it. The compatibility to the frame of the chair where it is attached is 0.8” to 1.3”. The solid, durable tire has adjustable speed from 1.2 mph to 3.1 mph. The speed is easily controlled by the buttons on the remote that connects wherever is easiest visibility and comfort.
What Makes This Different
Sunrise Medical made the Empulse R20 for caregivers to easily push their patients uphill, downhill or long trips. It works on most folding and tilt-in-space manual wheelchairs. It is able to climb up to 10° slopes and able to accommodate up to 375 lbs.
Why We Like It
The Empulse R20 can remain on the chair when it is folded. It can be attached and detached without any tools needed. And hangs on the back of the chair between the push handles. Making it easy and caregivers are not straining themselves to push patients whether it include an activity to travel to or just everyday life situations.
|Product Weight:||9.9 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||15.5" to 20.5"|
|Frame Type:||Folding/Rigid Hybrid|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.60 lbs.|
Sunrise warrants the Quickie Xtender against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years.
B. FOR ONE (1) YEAR
Sunrise warrants the Quickie Xtender battery against defects for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
1. We do not warrant damage due to:
Neglect, misuse or improper installation or repair.
Use of parts or changes not authorized by Sunrise
Exceeding weight limit of 250 pounds.
2. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
D. WHAT WE WILL DO
Our sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
E. WHAT YOU MUST DO
1. Return the warranty card.
2. Obtain from us, while this warranty is in effect, prior approval for return or repair of covered parts.
3. Return the wheelchair or part(s), freight pre-paid, to Sunrise Mobility Products Division at: 2842 Business Park Avenue, Fresno, CA 93727-1328
4. Pay the cost of labor to repair or install parts.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.