THANK YOU!CLICK TO SEE ALL DISCOUNTS
With more than 10 seat heights to choose from and four seat widths this chair is sure to fit you.
The Sunrise Medical Breezy 600 wheelchair is a great choice for those seeking a light, easily portable wheelchair. The chair features a lock cross-brace and an overall design that is focused on being as easy to move as possible. That and the ability to customize the wheelchair to your preference, make it one of the best wheelchairs on the market. With so many choices for complete customization - from legrests to optional Quick-Release Axles - the Breezy 600 is one of our favorite chairs.
|Overall Width - Folded:||12.00"|
|Overall Width:||21.5" to 27.5"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||13" to 20.5"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||7.50"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||28 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
A. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Sunrise warrants the frame and quick-release axles of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
B. FOR TWO (2) YEARS
We warrant all Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of first consumer purchase.
1. We do not warrant:
• Tires and tubes, upholstery, armrests and push-handle grips.
• Damage from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
• Damage from exceeding weight limit of 250 pounds (113.6 kg).
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US