Fold-out mobility arm pivots outward to provide stability and guidance when getting in and out of bed.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fold-out mobility arm pivots outward to make the walk to and from bed smooth and stress-free
- Anti-slip grips and extendable legs allow for great safety and stability
- Ergonomic handles for easy, comfortable transfer in and out of bed
- Convenient 4-pocket organizer provides extra, easily accessible storage space
- Tool-free, painless installation
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
The Mobility Bed Rail from Stander makes getting your well-deserved rest easy and stress-free. It features a pivot arm for additional stability and it's easily adjustable to accommodate any hospital bed or standard bed. The bed rail has an ergonomic design for maximum comfort and stability and features quick, painless installation and even comes equipped with a 4-pocket organizer to help to keep your bedside area neat and tidy.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||11.10 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
With a commitment to quality and innovation, Stander creates reliable mobility solutions that endure a lifetime. Year after year, that’s the Stander Promise, and it’s supported by features that make all Stander products durable, attractive and dependable.
With Stander, you’ll always find the ideal balance between designs you’ll love and innovative products you can depend on.
•We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our wholesalers, independent dealers and their end user customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Stander product we will first go above and beyond common business practice to make it right. If you wish to return the product we will issue a full refund for the cost of the product and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.